Waackin Battle last night was really shiok. Although I din t really prepare for it (ehs well was stuffing myself with waackin videos la) I’m glad I managed to pull off and did the steps that I always wanted to do during normal freestyle session.
Many thanks to those that went to watch and gave us so much valuable comments. THANKS!
Had our DOC full run b4 battle. Bryan was lenient, unlike the usual him. Maybe he dun wan to stress us out b4 the battle. Glad he enjoyed the battle n was surprised by ALL OF US.I’m sad that waackin course is over le. Teared while watching that video made for him. I dunnoe but having learn dance from him, from the basic to the complicated steps n now waackin. It’s feels really sad to know when u goes studio u wouldn’t see him ard anymore.
“waackin is love - keep spreading love”



