<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10614555?origin\x3dhttp://piyo-dreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
piyo-dreamer @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, February 14, 2009

"I guarantee there’ll be tough times; I guarantee that at some point, one, or both of us is gonna wanna get out of this thing; But I also guarantee, that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life... because I know in my heart, that you’re the only one for me." -from the movie "Runaway Bride"

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." -Billy Crystal, from the movie "When Harry Met Sally"

"Every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step toward finding you." - from the movie "Message in a Bottle"

"从现在开始, 你要只疼我一个, 宠坏我 不会骗我. 答应我的每一件事情, 你都会做到对我讲的每一句话, 都是真话. 不欺侮我, 不骂我, 相信我. 有人欺负我, 你会第一时间出来帮我. 我开心的时候, 你会陪着我开心; 我不开心, 你也会哄得我开心. 永远都觉得我最漂亮; 做梦都会梦见我,在你的心里只有我" - 我家有只河东狮

每个人的一生就好象一部电影, 而他们就是那部电影里的主角 . 有时候他们会以为他们也是别人电影里的主角, 但可能他们只是一个配角; 只有一个镜头. 更说不定他们的片段早被人剪掉了 自己居然还不知道 - 《如果.爱》