dint really wanted to blog... cox I'm just so lazy to do so... but becoz the date today is sooooo pretty hence i wan to make it marked onto my blog.. yups today is 20Th July 2007 , which is also 20072007... nice date rite?? hehe
well ytd attended Bryan's class as usual... but it's also the 1st time i attended J/K pop.. it's doesn't really makes a big difference as the steps are not that complicated . Bryan is still so cute..haha but he's going over to Japan for 1mth soon... *sob sob* it's doom day for mi sia.. cox all along i've been attending his class ONLY , n while he is away i guess i nid to adapt myself to go for other instructor lesson... currently there's dis 3G course that I'm so very interested in.. but it's kinda costly n I'm quite worried tat i might not be able to reali achieve the final results. I'm sure dis course will further improve on my dance skills.. n it's reali seems to suits the way i dance too... but I'm still hesitating whether to go for it yet... might be finding Bryan n ask him some pointers regarding it...
later after work got to attend Meiqi's wedding dinner... so happi for her .. she finally get to settle down with a guy who loves her n treat her 2 sons well... i wish her happiness~
tml is sat hopefully i can get to go visit Ishi after work tml... it's been a week since i went.. miss him...



