haha..the finalist name for ah na baobei is callKaiJun..haha. okok tatfinal not going to change animore.. well and his eng name will beCoel. sound cool rite.. hehe..sooodamn tiredtoday juz hope time passes fast and i can go hm rest...too tired to write animore.aniway nothinginterestinghappened shall blog when i'm more awaken and life more colourful..
About Her
I love dancing.
I love singing.
I love slacking and holidaying
I think Piyo/Stitch/Tigger r DAMN CUTE
I enjoys hanging out with FRIENDS
Im addicted to MayDay n Jolin Tsai is my idol too! Daniel Chan TOP the list.
but there still cute n charming guy like
Derrick Hoh,Louis Koo,Show LuoZhiXiang,Wu Zun
*Bleahs* theres too many....
Overall,
I'm harmless. just dun make mi HATE u .
The DaNcer ♥
J E N I E L L E there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm living with it. This is my blog so if u dun likes the way im blogging -> Click here
WISHLIST ♥
go Travelling .. Be a Better Dancer Save More $$$. Have a Bigger Room
TO BE LOVED.
HER AUDIENCES ♥
Thanks for Visiting..Would u like 2 leave some notes down